The Snappin application, created for Android and iOS by the Brazilian advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather, in partnership with the developers OZ and I.ndigo, makes it possible for the first time to pay the consumption in establishments by cell phone.
The app beta version it was developed and I had to navigated on the app and find almost the bug, validate the flow and suggest a new flow to help the users.
- RESEARCH & SYNTHESIS
- EXECUTION & TESTING
- Understand, fix and create the navigation flows based on user and business needs.
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly mobile app.
- Design the new navigation flow with the print screens that I had.
- The responsible for the UI Design were Nasser Said, Julia Miranda, and Fred Celestino. They helped me to find a solution for the client and the final design interfaces;
- Paper, pen and Axure.
Results / Challenges
- The challenge was to understand how the mobile app works creating an inverse navigation flow that we usually do in User Experience because I already have the design interfaces and the app running on my phone;
- Mapping all the old navigation flow;
- Create a new navigation flow to help the users and business goals;
- The solution I propose it was implemented and helps the user use the mobile app easier that was.
Designer by Nasser Said, Julia Miranda and Fred Celestino.