InterGrafyk is an artistic intervention project, which uses as graffiti resource, video mapping in the free drawing and multimedia interactivity, where the public participates in the work on display.
Integrate the open-source electronic prototyping platform Arduino to a spray can. When the user presses the button on the spray sends a command to the Arduino.
UX Design Process
- RESEARCH & SYNTHESIS
- EXECUTION & TESTING
- Responsible to integrate the open-source electronic prototyping platform Arduino to a Spray can;
- Spray can integrate with the Arduino.
- Gian Cagni was the owner of the project and the Arduino programmer, also the graffiti artist.
- Spray can empty, saw, electrical wires, screwdriver and Arduino.
Results / Challenges
- When the user press the button they can hear spray sound and change the background of the scenario.
- All the users tried to use the project was happier with the experience.